Heath Eslinger is a dynamic leader and communicator who has been changing lives for over two decades. His passion for individuals, teams, and corporations to simply evaluate their present circumstances and do things “a better way” has become contagious. His experience as a successful Division I wrestling coach has given him a training ground to see what it really takes to get an organization to believe in a system, buy into a philosophy, and perform at a high level while most importantly impacting the deepest parts of all involved. This experience, coupled with a passionate ability to communicate, make him a speaker that listeners in every area and every phase of life love to hear. Heath has been married to his wife Brandi for 13 years and they have four children: Brookelyn (12), Maddelyn and Keelyn (11), and Carson (6).
Heath realized as a coach that many athletes, parents, coaches and organizations were missing out on the true joy of the journey in Athletics and in life. Society has become so consumed with an immediate outcome that we have lost sight of the life lessons our journey teaches. “A Better Way” was developed to help parents, coaches, athletes, teams, and organizations get the most out of their journey by focusing on developing intrinsic qualities that will last a lifetime and carry you thru some of life’s most difficult times.
Coaching and professional career
- Ironman Finisher in 10:51
- Ironman 70.3 Finisher in 5:06
- 2x High School State Champion and Outstanding Wrestler
- Led Team to First Ever State Championship
- 4 Year Team Captain
- 3x Southern Conference Champion
- Southern Conference Tournament Outstanding Wrestler and League MVP
- 3x NCAA Qualifier
- 3x NCAA Qualifier
- 2nd All Time Wins Leader at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Led Team to 7 Southern Conference Championships in 7 Years.
- 3 Teams Ranked in the Top 25 Nationally in Division I Wrestling
- 2x Southern Conference Coach of the Year
- Recipient of the FCA Gerry Stephens Influence Award and Jim Satler Leadership Award
Meet the staff that drives our day to day operations called life.
Questions, comments or would like to schedule an event. Fill out the contact form to the right, and a a representative will get back to you within 2 business days.